Life's a journey, not a destination.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Christmas

This year, I am giving homemade gifts. I just cannot afford to go spend lots of money on people. I feel better about giving homemade gifts. So far, I am working on a ceramic tile and a candle warmer. Both are being zentangled using paint pens. I have been wanting to zentangle on ceramic tiles for awhile now, but didn't know what to use. I hit the idea from a blog post of a CZT last night. As of now, this is what both projects look like.

*update*
I messed up on both, but fixed the candle holder.

Update 2: I finished a DIY dry erase calendar using paint chip samples, tape, some tacky glue, and a 16x20 frame. For the first one ever, it's okay. There are things I would do different for the next time.

I also am getting ready to make a n ornament wreath. So I have included pics of that so far.

Update 3: I have hot glued 18 ornaments to the wire hanger. I am all out of ornaments until I get more.

2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! Nothing wrong with homemade gifts! I'm pretty sure, if it weren't for that Heroes at Home project Sears does, we'd be doing some homemade stuff too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, sweetie! I am so excited to be doing homemade gifts! I'm having a lot of fun with it- plus it gets me into my "element."

    ReplyDelete