Life's a journey, not a destination.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

These Dreams…

Heart anyone? Anyone? Open-mouthed smile 

I have had a few teaching dreams for the past month, more so in the past week. The first one I had, it was the first day of school. I was with 6th graders, but I was teaching RRT. I don’t have any clue as to what that is, and I do remember being confused in my dream.

The second one happened earlier this week, about my co-workers, I believe. Not a bad dream, we were just talking like we always do.

The 3rd dream was me showing C around the building (colored rooms, etc.) We didn’t get to my room before I woke up.

The 4th dream was me not only teaching art, but Algebra to unruly high school students. I had to get really stern with one of my students in the dream.

The last dream I had was early this morning. I forgot my P.E. clothes at home, and I was hoping that none of the students would notice that I wouldn’t be able to do P.E. that day. That one was kind of a weird dream for me.

I do wonder if I will have another one tomorrow morning. As time draws nearer, I am getting more and more anxious, more excited, and nervous. Just a little nervous, but really excited. I can’t wait to get in my room and set it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment