Life's a journey, not a destination.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Whew! It’s Been Awhile

I can’t even remember the last time I blogged. Probably a month ago sometime. It’s been a very hectic month.

As soon as I got back from seeing C, I had a little over a week to start moving. I think I blogged about that, so maybe it’s been a little under a month since I last updated you all.

I feel like more than a month has passed since I came back from Virginia. It almost feels like two, to me. But at the same time, so much has kept me busy. So busy that last night when baking banana bread, I had to go out and get ingredients- TWICE in a matter of minutes. I thought I had flour and vanilla on hand. And then, when I came back and sat down, I had a moment of panic- thinking I had forgotten the dinner date I have Thursday night with a couple of friends.

That’s awful!

I’m so focused lately. On about 4 different things. I’m here, I’m there, I’m doing this, I’m doing that.

My apartment is coming along nicely. I finally have the majority of all boxes out of here. I have a few more boxes to go through, and of course all of my art supplies to go through, as well. I am waiting on a hutch that will probably be moved in after I get back from heading to Virginia next week. I am going to put my art supplies in there.

I started running again tonight. I felt great until I almost got to the end and then wanted to puke. But I stuck it out and now I feel very great!

Now, I am going to go work on some other things. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment