Life's a journey, not a destination.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Green(er) Living

I was reading a blog a couple of nights ago that talked about using distilled white vinegar when washing clothes. As in, putting a small amount of detergent and then adding a half cup of vinegar. Thus, diluting the detergent. And making it last a lot longer.

So then, I was reading yesterday other uses for vinegar. Many of them are cleaning. So I’ve decided that I will be using vinegar when I clean.

I told C about it, and he said, “Yeah, and after you leave here, I’ll go through AND actually clean it. “ To which I replied, “Haha, you’re funny!”

Last night, he informed me that women are the reason men have no money. I asked him how he figured that, and then I said that at the moment, he has more money than I do! He said, “yeah, NOW I do. But when we get married I won’t.”

He told me that after men get married, all their money goes to things for the house. “Honey, I found this really nice (insert an item that men want).” “Yeah, but we need money for something for the house.”

It was quite the funny convo.

I have to say, I am so glad that he is home. Incredibly glad. He made the comment last week that he was finally happier again. I knew that he wasn’t the happiest on the ship, but I didn’t know the extent of it. It just goes to show how much that ship sucks the life out of people, which is so sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment