Life's a journey, not a destination.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Excitement

I’ve known for 5 days that I get to move into my apartment SOON. I thought it was going to be July 1st, but after talking to the property manager yesterday, she said I could move in as early as Wednesday!

Everything is set up and ready to go for the move! I have just a bit more to pack, which is mainly clothes. I’m kind of living out of a suit case between now and then. Smile 

I took a nap earlier today, and I had a dream that I missed my flight to go see C. My connecting flight, that is. So then I was at Verizon to get a phone (no idea why I dreamt about a phone), and trying not to panic as I knew I missed my flight. I was trying to get to Dulles in Washington D.C., and I was at some parking garage.

It was a bizarre dream. And I woke up when C called to chat. I told him about me missing my flight and he said, “You have several weeks to go.” It was kind of funny.

And then we were talking about wireless routers. He’s an electronics person, so he knows all about the stuff that works the best. I told him what kind of wireless router I have, and he said his is faster. So it led into him saying that in the future, after we get married it will probably have an untimely end. I said I’d just give it to my parents, and he said he’d buy them a new one. I told him it’s been just fine since I got it about 4 years ago. He said, “It would be as if I picked out a paint color and you telling me it was not good. It’s that bad.”

He’s funny. Smile But I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment