Life's a journey, not a destination.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Just for you

This is solely for my friend, Christina.

I want to thank you for being a truly great friend to me, and I hope that I am the same back to you. Over the past couple of years, I have gotten to know you pretty well. And I have enjoyed getting to know you. We’ve been through a lot together, we’ve shared a lot with each other.

I know we haven’t talked as much lately as we used to (meaning in the past year), but whenever we do talk, I feel as if we picked up right where we left off. That is the kind of friends we are, and something I treasure out of our friendship.

You are so strong, so courageous. Someone I admire a lot.

So thank you, for being a friend.

Yep, corny, just like the Golden Girls! Open-mouthed smile

1 comment: