Life's a journey, not a destination.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Playing Catch Up

Hello, Blogosphere. I know I haven’t blogged in a quite awhile. Or much of substance. I’m going to give you a run-down of what all has been going on- but the shortened version, rather than the long one. Smile

-I got a job! I am so excited, so happy to be back where I once was. I am truly looking forward to it. I got to see my new room last week, and someone mentioned how my eyes just lit up when I walked into it.

-I finished my first semester as a graduate student with a 4.0!

-I began ordering things for my new apartment. I’ll upload links soon.

-C’s grandmother passed away, and he was able to come home for the funeral- much to all of our surprise. It was so nice to have him home, and soon, he should be headed back to the states.

What else am I missing?

Oh, yes! I am about to purchase a newer vehicle. I had one vehicle in mind, set to purchase it and everything, and then I decided it wasn’t for me. The payments would be too high for what I am wanting to spend right now. So, I just found another one that I really like.

I’m going to an art workshop next month, for a few days, which I am very excited about.

And I am starting up classes again for the Summer. Booyah!

I think that is everything right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment