Life's a journey, not a destination.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

This Is It

I've decided to share a blog with anyone who would like to keep in touch. My original thought process was to give up Facebook for Lent (still doing that, by the way), give up sweets, and read the Bible more. I don't think giving up Facebook will be hard. Sweets, on the other hand could very well be hard, considering I do enjoy baking. I do think that giving up the Internet in general would be a great idea, but unfortunately, I am taking two online classes that require a lot of things done online (research, quizzes, "meetings").

Plus, I want to continue with this after Lent ends.

I think this blog will be a rambling at times, it will be filled with the things that I bake, the pictures that I take, the projects that I make.

Okay, the first two I didn't intend to rhyme. The last one was intended after seeing the first two. :)

I always take pride in what I bake-unless it's a disaster and then I'm wondering what went wrong. I hesitate sometimes to show the world the projects that I make, but I know that I should not be ashamed of the things I create.

3 comments: