Life's a journey, not a destination.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Remembering…

April 17th, 2008- I remember this date, because it was the day that my professor told me that I did not pass a very important test that I needed. I cried that day, not knowing my future.

April 18th, 2008- We had a minor earthquake that morning. I found out that afternoon that I did pass that test. My professor was just given the wrong results.

April 20th, 2008- That was the day of my friend, L’s bridal shower. It was a good day for her. It was also the day that my Grandfather went into the hospital for the last time with his last bout of Pneumonia.

 

 

 

I don’t really have much more to add tonight. Just that my heart is hurting, sad, scared, worried. I got my hair done tonight, something I have had set up for awhile. It’s amazing that something like that can always soothe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment