Life's a journey, not a destination.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Whew!

Tonight was the last class for one of my classes. The other class ends tomorrow night. As most of you know, I have grown irritated with my professor, because it seems that every time I have emailed her on questions dealing with assignments and she hasn’t emailed back, and then her not grading everything I have turned in- it was bugging me.
I turned in 2 assignments and a blog yesterday, bringing what I had remaining to turn in to 2 assignments, 2 blogs. The last 2 assignments are pretty much complete, I just wanted to look over them to see what else I could add. Before I turn one of the assignments in, I need to do the blog specifically on that assignment. As of yesterday evening, nothing had been graded- save for 1 assignment.
I logged in tonight before class, and everything I have turned in has been graded. I got the full points on everything so far. I was stunned, but not really sure how else to feel about them at the moment. I did work hard on those assignments, but I don’t know how she graded them. She is just giving us all the full points for one of the blogs, so now I just have 1 left to do. I need to do that, turn in my last 2 assignments, and do 2-1 page course evaluations.
I’ll work more on everything else tomorrow night. I was going to go full-force tonight, but I lost my motivation once class ended. Plus, I’m still not feeling the best. I have had another cold the last few days- yuck.
Have a great week, all!

-Courtney-

No comments:

Post a Comment