Life's a journey, not a destination.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Au Revoir, March

I can honestly say that I will not miss you!

You were a very intense month, and I am glad that we are turning the page into April! Things are a little bit better as far as my post on Tuesday goes. Again, I won't know anything until it's certain. But I'll continue to hope and pray.

I am taking a break at the moment from working on a scrapbook for C. It's the second project I have made. I did a shadow box of things for him last weekend. The scrapbook is something that I wanted to have done by December, but never got around to it. If I can work on just a little bit at a time, then I will hopefully have it done in no time.

After munching on some carrots, I'm about to start working on the scrapbook again. Tomorrow morning, I am going with my Grandma to the hospital so she can have a procedure done. My mom doesn't think there will be any problems, but she just wants her to have someone there just in case. That someone is me, because my mom is busy tomorrow at work.

I finished all my required readings for class, as well as one more paper down. This last paper was harder. For somne reason, I just could not get out what I was trying to say. I started typing it on Monday, and finished it this afternoon...5 pages later.

I'm going to go back to working on the scrapbook page I was working on. I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment