Life's a journey, not a destination.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

My night...last night

I got in at 2:30-ish this morning.

I spent the evening with my C's best friend, his wife, and their son. We called C and got to talk to him, and then set up time for gaming later. Let me tell you, I am not a gamer. Sure, I play Super Mario Bros. on the Wii every now and then, but I don't play other games. But I was up for it. My boyfriend games with his best friend, brother, and other friends, so that was nothing new for any of them.

At first, my headset didn't work. We couldn't figure out what was going on, but eventually we got it figured out. It was so fun! I am such a newbie at it, that I wasn't doing much damage. I would celebrate when I got a kill, though. In fact, in the last set of games we played, I kind of laid-low as to not get killed by the other team. :D I had a blast being able to play with my boyfriend, his brother, and his best friend. I have to get used to the trash-talking that they do, but it was pretty funny.

We talked about him coming home in a couple of months. It's all becoming more real. I am sure in another month, I'll start freaking out. I can't believe it's almost here. We really have waited such a long time for this. Not just myself, but everyone in his life. As of right now, we're taking a mini-trip when he comes home. Although it's set for Memorial Day weekend, I could not be more excited. When I got home, I looked up the link he sent me again on it all, and really wished it was the end of May right now!

All in due time, I know.

Patiently waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment