Life's a journey, not a destination.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Zentangles


I was told to research this technique a year and a half ago by another artist who discovered it. They knew I love to doodle, and wanted to share it with me. I do it every so often, but I haven't done it in about 3 weeks. This was the last one that I did. I actually loved it, but I know it's not done yet.

This is one I did back in November. I was missing my Grandfather. I always remember he had nice hands, long fingers just like me. Although, I am told I get my hands from my Grandmother on the other side (paternal), I am told. But my mother also has long fingers, too. So it could be a combination of both sides. At any rate, this was one of the times I was missing him. So I sat down and began to draw this one day. It's all my right hand. I call it, "All That's Left." Yes, it's corny, but I like it. This is definitely not finished yet, and I'm not sure when it will be. I'm not as satisfied with it as I am the first picture. I know that I will come back to it, I just don't know when.  

No comments:

Post a Comment