Life's a journey, not a destination.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Macaroni and Cheese

I'm not above eating Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. It's not very often, but tonight was one of those easy nights. They changed their box design, which I knew about. But it turned me off tonight of the brand, as I was cooking the macaroni and reading the back of the box.

Upon reading the back of the box and how they talk about their new box design, I discovered that they don't use proper punctuation. How in the world are we supposed to teach our children to use proper punctuation and grammar if we as adults can't use it ourselves? It was horrible to read. It was almost like a teenager wrote the paragraph on the back of the box.

I was so shocked when reading that paragraph, that I couldn't get past it. Maybe I'm making a bigger deal out of this than there needs to be. But I really think that people should use proper grammar and punctuation, especially when they are selling a product.

No comments:

Post a Comment