Life's a journey, not a destination.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Just Need to Breathe

I am starting to prepare myself in case C won't be home soon. I don't want to think that way, but it could be a reality. A reality that I definitely do not want. No one knows anything on anything. And it's so frustrating. I want a crystal ball. I want to wave a magic wand and make it all better. There is honestly nothing I can do.

I got word yesterday that I can send mail again. However, it could take awhile to get there, and considering he is supposed to be home soon, I don't want to send anything and have it completely miss him. It was a decision that I went back and forth on for a few days. I gave myself a deadline weeks ago of when to mail out anything and that deadline is now. Mainly because it could take more than just 5 days to get there.

I cannot shake this feeling right now that he won't be coming home soon. Maybe it's more of preparing myself for it. We all just want some answers, and unfortunately no one has any information that we don't already know.

I just need to breathe and continue telling myself that everything will be okay. I just need to keep thinking that he will be home soon, because he will.

Okay, I got my thoughts out. I feel a little better.

2 comments:

  1. Just breathe, girl, it's all you really can do. I hope he gets to come home soon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kati! Breathe and keep praying- that is what I do these days. :) I hope he is able to as well.

    ReplyDelete