Life's a journey, not a destination.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Frantic

Today isn't a normal Friday. It's 8 am, and my nerves are already shot.

My mom asked me this morning if I've heard from C lately. I told her no, and asked her why. She informed me of what's going on in the world. I immediately went into a panic for the next few minutes as I tried to get ahold of his mom to see if she's heard from him.

She tells me that he has emailed us all that he is fine, but did feel it. I am so thankful he is alright. I breathed a sigh of relief and thanked God he is okay. But it's still very heartbreaking for others. I am going to keep them in my thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

  1. It always hits hard when you know so many people around the world. I know people in Hawaii and Japan and I worried about all of them. It's the downside of military life, I suppose. Glad your DB is doing fine though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kati, I agree. All those people that we know in those places- my thoughts and prayers are with them. We haven't gotten any updates on him since this morning, but I am sure he is doing good.

    ReplyDelete