Life's a journey, not a destination.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Motivation

I was able to knock out a paper I have due on the 28th yesterday. For some reason, I keep thinking that the 28th is tomorrow. Negative, it's on Monday. But anyway, the paper is done. I'm going to re-read it before I send it, to make sure it's just the way I want it. I started working on another paper yesterday, and am almost ready to start typing it up.

I also began going through a lot of things. I am determined to not buy another bottle of lotion until I use every opened and unopened bottle that I have. I am a lotion-aholic. I always carry lotion in every purse or bag that I have. I cannot stand the feel of my hands without lotion being on them. I literally cannot think of anything else until I get lotion on my hands. Drives me nuts! It's now affecting my feet. If I don't have socks on my feet yet, I can just feel the dryness. And then I can't think of anything else. Sometimes I'll look at my hands and if they are starting to get dry, I can tell. Then I'll put more lotion on.

I am so weird. But anyways, I have about 3 unopened bottles of lotion, and 3 half-opened bottles. I actually haven't bought lotion in quite awhile-probably since the Summer. But I won't let them go to waste. Believe me, they will be used. I'm just in that "Spring cleaning" frame of mind. I am an avid reader, and I have collected a lot of books over the past 12-14 years. I'm going to go through them all, keep the ones that I want, and give the rest away.

I'm getting more and more anxious as the days pass on, waiting for May to get here. I had this dream this morning that C's mom and I were either boarding a plane to get to him or coming off a plane to meet him. Either way, he was there. I remember thinking that it seemed so surreal. How true that was! Time is flying by, but at the same time, I am so ready for it to be May.

No comments:

Post a Comment