Life's a journey, not a destination.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Well, Boo

I'm so glad that I did Yoga this morning, as well as some other strength training. The rec center was so busy tonight that we couldn't even work out. We (my sis and I) even went to the grocery store AND then came back, and it was still incredibly busy.

Needless to say, I was disappointed.

But on the plus side, I got lots of yummy goodies at the grocery store, like Quaker rice cakes. Yum!

In the next post, I think I'll post a couple of pictures from my trip out West back in 2006. I hope you are all having a great week. It's the first day of March, so I'm a happy girl right now. I almost have 2 months to go until I see C again. I still can't believe it's happening. He left May 3rd, 2009, and has only been home once since then. Ironically, he comes back 2 years and 4 days after he left. I am so ready for him to be closer. Some times are harder than others, but through it all, I've remained upbeat about it. I've always told him that it wasn't forever, just temporary. I knew two years ago that he was worth waiting for. Someday, I'll have to tell you all the story of how I just knew he was "The One."

Alrighty, I am going to go look up running shoes, to get an idea of the kind I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment