Life's a journey, not a destination.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Greek Yogurt

I was so hesitant to try this when it first came out-or became popular months ago. I heard that some liked it, but it left an after taste, I heard it was too thick and not the same. I stayed away from it until about 2 weeks ago, when I tried the blueberry kind. Yes, it's think, but it does taste good. I picked some up a couple of days ago at my grocery store. This time it was with honey on the bottom. Yum! It's so good!

I love yogurt in general. Well, not plain- it has to be flavored. I also like the kind that tastes just like what it says it is (you know, blueberry pie, cherry cobbler, pineapple upside down cake, cinnamon roll). I just can't remember who makes it. Either Dannon or YoPlait. But still-oh so good. It's like eating a lot of those unhealthy things, but in a smaller, healthier form. So I can get my junk food kick and still be healthy! Plus, I get some calcium in my body as well.

Tomorrow is supposed to be nicer out, and I am so looking forward to it. I've been ready for Spring way before February was even over. I wish I could give Mother Nature a little prod with a stick to get her moving along. :D But all in due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment