Life's a journey, not a destination.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hard Not To

It's been a heck of a week. First off all, I want to thank so many of you for thinking of C and keeping him in your prayers. The tremendous support we have received has been amazing. I've been praying as much as possible- for everyone. Today was just one of those days where I could have used some cupcakes. But I did not give in to any sweets, so that was some willpower right there.

It's hard not to worry about the people that I care about. I'm worried about C, about his parents who are visiting him at the moment. With everything going on, I'm not sure what is going to happen. I'm preparing myself for anything. We are so close, so close. I did end up getting on Facebook last night and again this morning, checking to make sure everyone was safe. It is a bad time for me to give it up, but I am still going to try.

On top of that, my balance has been off the past few days. I've never experienced it that bad. It's gotten stronger in the past day. As in what I call "waves." It is the worst feeling a body can experience. This morning, my alarm went off as usual. I scrambled out of bed to shut it off. Only, I didn't get that far. I ended up crashing into the rocking chair I have close to my bed. And then I just fell over,catching myself as I fell. I think I was stunned and still out of it when I fell.

I am okay, though. I thought I bruised my ribs some, but nothing is sore. Hopefully it doesn't happen again.

Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment