Life's a journey, not a destination.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Trips West

I have photos from three trips. It's amazing that in just the 5 years from when the first photos are taken, how far we have come in digital images. Yes, those are the actual dates on that trip.

This is Mt. Rainier, not far from Seattle.


This outside my Aunt's town in WA.
This is in Arizona, near the soutwest CA border. I was playing around with my color accent on my camera.
What a gorgeous sunset! Still in AZ.
In St. Louis. Yes, that is the Arch in the distance.
I have been told this is the largest cross in the United States. I believe it's near Oklahoma.
I do believe this is in New Mexico.
My first ghost town ever- on the way to AZ!
San Diego!
U.S.S. Midway, now a museum.
Right outside the U.S.S. Midway. How fitting, right?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment